Saturday, July 28, 2007

SEASONAL FRIENDS




They call them selves friends

And make you believe so!

But when you look into their hearts

you see a black hole!

Which kills all compassion

And swallows all the love....

What you see in the eyes

Is never on the tongue!




The facade well kempt
A heart so cold
What was the purpose
Of this tale untold



Sweet on the lips
Bitter in the eyes
What am I to see?
The love or the lies...
Such fond memories...
Such fun times
Why such petty behaviour
For no fault of mine..

Dreamed together
Of success unkown
Gazed into the sky
In search of the moon
When I turned around...
Why was I alone?

A tear was shed
Tried to move on...
But they keep coming back
And I hang on....

Momentary lapse of reason
The flame rekindled
Only to fall again
Into the pit so gelid

It could have been heaven...
But it turned into hell!
When envy crept in
How could i fortell!

12 comments:

Me said...

hmmm.... who's this for??

Me said...

brilliant pic though

Sensational Android said...

whoa....shit,im out of words. its a funny thing. u find some ppl u think can change ur life and make it a better place...but all u find is hypocrisy and negligence...
i have felt it so many times and it really does suck....
was guessin myself to write abt such ppl myself..think u have covered my point :P

Sensational Android said...

and u let out ur feelings well...
hey, post more...stay in touch...

Anonymous said...

hey..i generally dont post comments but this one makes a lot of sense..so couldnt help but leave a line..good stuff ..i could actually relate to it.... lifts up my spirits tht there still r some good bloggers around..looking forward to more of your posts..

Sensational Android said...

hey thanks a lot for liking my latest post...
and plz..as usual..post some more..

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Darn!! This is my everyday story!! :O

Can't believe i've been living this manipulation!!

adi said...

~simply awesome~

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Christina said...

I am in the middle of something like this...my bestfriend whom I also have been living with these past monthes just turned up to be a back stapping bitch...and now I have vome to realize that she is only a seasonal friend. Vero nice poem though !