Monday, May 11, 2009

UNBORN RECOVERY






You are with me, and so you say...





Yes,




You are there...





Between the pages of my books,





In between my files,





At the back of my mind,




In front of my eyes,





During the boring lectures,





During the fun breaks,





During the sad nights,





During the euphoric times...





Inside my cellphone,





In my PC











Your there everywhere,





Even in the big corner of my heart,





In the tears that follow,





In the smiles that lead..





In the midst of sorrow,





In the wound that bleeds,









You wake me in the morning..





You kiss me goodnight,





You close my eyes to surprise me,





You hate to despise me,





You love me...like the cloud to the sky





You love my every gesture





You love my every cry





You are there to protect me,





You are there to revive...





That old flame of happiness,





That old flame of love,





Which made us forget all barriers





Which took us far above




of the trance like, stagnant world we live in





To the haven of love and peace





For you are there with me forever...





.......Forever...until we fade....








But is this a figment of my imagination




Or is it the stark truth?




For you are there.......there...where I can never stay




You are far away...at a distance...




Breaking the ties we made




You are there....where i cant see you,




For even your shadow has began to fade







But I still lie...amidst the memories....numb...waiting for you to recover




For i have taken refuge...in the remains of those sunny days and bright blue skies...




Which made us fall in love....