Friday, September 5, 2008

TOPSY TURVY



One minute on top of the world


Another downtrodden and scarred


One minute loved and caressed


Another hated and destroyed




In this topsy turvy world


of love, none can survive !


It kills you slowly and steadily


Like the grip of an enormous serpent


It takes your breath away for a bit


And then your decision you repent!




Its as tempting as Eve's apple


Which Satan had to her given


And once you've sunk your teeth in it


You'll never be forgiven !




Tis but a curse that will haunt you forever


And tease you with tempting sights


But when you try to reach out to it


It jumps upfront and bites!




Good lord! what hath I done to thee?


What norm changed, what woman scorned?


Why did i fall into this trap reformed


I cannot live....I cannot die..


I only count my days to cry




How I've learnt my lesson


For looks hath been deceptive


A sweet li'll fairytale


Turned into a disaster! :(





2 comments:

Peck said...

:O

what hpnd to you oye?
ok?

Chaggoholic.... said...

Awesome post and real ordeal expressed thru different examples real beautifully....