Sunday, November 4, 2007

MISS YOU



















On this cold night
i see the clouds above
what used to be the rainbow
is now covered with stars
darkness has taken over!
it begins to rain...
I'm standing near the bridge soaked in the cold...

I remember the night we met
I should've never let you go
It's just a sweet regret
But i will never let u know
what lies in my heart
Is what I'll never say
Its my only desire....but I'll wait
For you to come and show the way

There's this emptiness inside me
I crave for some peace
I cant seem to endure the pain
Tears run down my face....
Its raining harder!
Hope nobody finds me
I wanna run away
I bid farewell to thy
but i cant kill the memories...
For they just cling to me

I always wanna be with you
I cannot say goodbye
You just keep coming back
and pull me back inside!

Take me to the rainbow...
Take me with you...
I want to lose myself...
I want to be with you

Away from the maddening crowd...
Just you and me
Caught beneath the ocean
In a silent melody

Misleaded everytime
Im going numb inside
Why do I still miss you?
When i know you're by my side



2 comments:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Awww, should I say the famous line from Khaled Hosseini's "The Kiterunner"...

"For you.. a thousand times over!" Your blog is truly awesome.. :D
Lets juz say was worth the wait :D

Besides i get the honor to post my comments the first on this one :P

Sensational Android said...

hi..umm..before i go on to write about that post of urs..i loved what u commented. it was my poetry u used and im not complaning :P.

abt this piece of urs....well, first of all, i feel bad for u. cos th theme of ur poetry is still in the maze of heart break and terrible lonliness...not saying, im better off...but since i have been following ur blog for the past couple of months...i feel as if u need to move on or move in...something to change the way ur.

but, with all respect...dont take my advice if u think im a stranger.

and oh, happy diwali(read my new post to make sense why i said that)